Date(s) - 10/22/2015
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Main Street Midland Michigan
Grandma’s Pumpkin Patch and the Midland Downtown Business Association present the 2015 Pumpkin Festival.Enjoy lots of great family activities on Main Street:
• Pumpkin Rolling with The ROCK Center for Youth Development
• Apple Bank Shot Game with Wolverine Bank
• Donut Eating Contest with Comerica Bank and Johnson’s Giant Pumpkin Farm
• Pumpkin Decorating with the Greater Midland Community Center with the help of the Miss Auburn/Midland Scholarship ladies.
• Hayrides from Grandma’s Pumpkin Patch
• Barnyard Beanbag Toss with Chemical Bank
• Pumpkin Bowling with 98 FM WKCQ
• Poke-A-Pumpkin Game with Tri-Star Trust Bank
• Free Cotton Candy from United Way of Midland County
• Animals of the Night with Chippewa Nature Center
• Lou E. Loon’s Spooktacular! Sponsored by the Great Lakes Loons
And Trick or Treating provided by these Downtown businesses: ACE Hardware & Sports, Coyer Candle Co., Grape Beginnings Winery, LLC, Journeys Coffee House, Meier Camera Shop, Michigan Brew Supply, Northwood Gallery, Peel ‘n Pare, St. Brigids Catholic School, Tri-Star Trust Bank, Ways To Wellness, Andrea’s Closet, Inertia Skate & Snowboard Shop, Inc, Diamond Jim’s, Little Forks Outfitters, The Health Hut, Heather ‘n Holly, Riverside Place, Amazing Deli, Espresso Milano, Pizza Sam’s, Great Lakes Loons, WhichCraft Taproom, and Oscar’s
Dress up the kids, your pet and yourself, and bring the whole family downtown for an evening of good clean fun! This is a free event sponsored by the Midland Downtown Business Association and Grandma’s Pumpkin Patch.
Activities begin at 6:00 pm and conclude at 7:30 pm on Main Street in Downtown Midland.
This event is Weather Permitting – NO Rain Date.
For more information, call (989) 837-3330.