Holiday Open House Weekend! Nov 9th-10th
November 9 & 10, 2012
Friday 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
Come to Downtown Midland and enjoy all we have to offer
for the holidays. Preview unique holiday gifts, personal
service, Midland-Michigan-USA Made Products, delicious
food, beautiful atmosphere and friendly staff.
Coyer Candle Co.
Gems by Em
Heather ‘n Holly
Imagine That Local Artists’ Co-op
Journey’s Coffee House
Lil’ Pear Tree
Little Forks Outfitters
Peel ‘n Pare
Treasures on Townsend
Ways to Wellness
Willow Classic Ladies Apparel
Holiday Open House Weekend Specials 2012
- Amazing Deli – Name the new sandwich contest!! What do you call a BBQ Chicken Sandwich on a Pita with chicken, bacon, Swiss cheese, onions, pickles, green pepper, lettuce, and your choice of spicy or sweet P@K Barbeque sauce (P@K is a local BBQ company from Hope)? Stop in and help us give this delicious concoction a name!
- Coyer Candle – Check out new items like our Michigan-Made jewelry and other fun stuff! Plus we have joined with local artist, Hannah Manges to create some wonderful candles! Choose from a snowy evergreen scene, an adorable snowman or a beautiful snowflake! 20 plus new Christmas scents to choose from!!! Special Deals include Doublewick candles ($12 each, while supplies last!) and Autumn scents MUST GO – clearance priced!
- Gems by Em – Buy 3 – Get 1 FREE on EVERYTHING!! Mix-N-Match ANYTHING in the store! Chamilia, Purses, Jewelry & More!! Plus Holiday treats!
- Gustare– Stop in to see our brand new store (at 118 Rodd Street) featuring private label olive oils, balsamic vinegars and gourmet sea salts. Sample delicious food, register for a drawing and enjoy 10% off your purchase!
- Heather ‘n Holly – Buy a pound of fudge, get ½ pound FREE! Also, for every $25 in gift cards purchased, receive a $5 gift card FREE….plus many more in store specials!
- Imagine That! Local Artists’ Co-op – Sign up for the chance to win $20.00 gift certificates! Creative and unique ornaments and Christmas gifts are arriving daily, all handmade locally! Thanks for shopping downtown Midland!
- Journey’s Coffee House – Buy a $20 gift card, get a $5 gift card FREE! Plus delicious drink specials – 16 oz Peppermint Mocha or Pumpkin Pie Latte for only $4!
- Karen’s Hallmark
- Lil’ Pear Tree – Draw Your Discount – 15% – 20% – 25% off your apparel, sandal or silk arrangement/wreath purchase (excludes custom orders)!
- Little Forks Outfitters
- Northwood Gallery – Unique holiday decor, including German original nutcrackers, pyramids, arches, nativity scenes and patience Brewster Krinkles series of ornaments and display figures, a large selection of fashion accessories, one-of-a-kind jewelry and many gift items plus original Swedish non-alcoholic glogg, ginger snaps, Tea Forte selection of holiday teas. 10% off entire purchase.
- Peel ‘n Pare – Enjoy holiday treats, coffee and cider plus 10% off our delicious bulk coffee and register to win a Knife Set!
- Serendipity 181
- Treasures on Townsend – There is a trove of decorative and fragrant treasures waiting to be discovered at Treasures on Townsend. Planning on attending a holiday party? Our home fragrant lines are delightful and make fabulous hostess, friendship or “any other reason” gifts- and are reasonably priced. Looking to refresh your home in time for guests? Working with you, we will help you locate just the right pieces that best reflect your style and budget. This upcoming festive season marks a perfect time to visit us. All of the pieces we get in on consignment are unique and well constructed- and since we get new pieces in all the time, we welcome you to stop by often this season to recycle, recreate, and re-design.We will be open Friday, 11/9 from 10am-7pm and Saturday, 11/10 from 10am-6pm. Our regular shop hours are Wednesday – Saturday from 11am until 4pm. For more information on us and our services please visit www.treasuresontownsend.com or check us out at www.facebook.com/TreasuresOnTownsend.
- Ways To Wellness – We invite you to explore “Uniquely Michigan” products including: Mystic Michigan books, Volumes 1-7; Cabana Soaps made with Pure Michigan ingredients including beer from the Frankenmuth Brewery, teas from Midland’s own Frawley’s Fine Herbary and Lake Michigan Sand; natural Lip Balms and Honey Glosses from Sanatio Skin Care in Gaylord; Petoskey and Leland Blue jewelry; copper pendants; and….Michigan agates, sandstone, Petoskey stones, corals and copper. Plus, 10 % off any purchase! Think well…Live well…Be well…
- Willow Classic Ladies Apparel