Holly Jolly Days
Holly Jolly Days in Downtown Midland
December 2 & 3, 9 & 10, 2017 from Noon – 4:00 p.m.
Make your shopping experience extra special during Holly Jolly Days in Downtown Midland. On Saturdays and Sundays, December 2 & 3, 9 & 10 you and your family can enjoy great shopping deals along with festive activities from Noon – 4:00 p.m.:
- FREE Horse-drawn carriage rides: pick up location in front of the H Hotel.
These rides are generously sponsored by:
- FREE Hot Cocoa available at Ways To Wellness, Grape Beginnings Winery, Peel ‘n Pare, Heather ‘n Holly, Espresso Milano & MI Brew Supply.
- Santa’s House is Open! Visit midlandfoundation.org for Santa House hours.
- $5 Coupon (off a $25 purchase) You can use the coupon at EACH of the following businesses:
- Ways To Wellness
- Little Forks Outfitters
- Willow Classic Ladies Apparel
- Imagine That!
- Grape Beginnings Winery
- Northwood Gallery
- Serendipity Road
- Coyer Candle Co.
- Peel ‘n Pare
- Heather ‘n Holly
- Ace Hardware
- Gift of Hope Boutique
- Espresso Milano
- Midland Center for the Arts Gift Shop
The coupon flyer will be available in the Midland Daily News & Bay City Times the weekend of November 25th.
Call (989) 837-3330 for more information.