Loving Downtown Midland Sponsors Needed
The Midland Downtown Business Association is currently seeking sponsors for Loving Downtown Midland, February 13-17, 2019.
Loving Downtown Midland is an event that encourages people to visit their favorite Downtown Midland businesses and share the love around Valentine’s Day.
About the Event
Participating Downtown Businesses donate an item to the #LovingDTMidland Gift Basket and host #LovingDTMidland selfie frames. Folks can visit one or all of the businesses and take a picture with the frame. Once they post the picture to social media and use the tag #LovingDTMidland they get entered into the drawing to win the #LovingDTMidland Gift Basket.
Horse and Carriage Rides will be available on Friday & Saturday evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Cuddle up and take a moonlit ride with your Sweetie, BFF, or Mini through beautiful Downtown Midland. Vouchers for free rides can be picked up from any participating Downtown Business and at Sponsor locations. *Must have a voucher to ride.
About the Sponsorship
Loving Downtown Midland #LovingDTMidland – $500 Event Supporting sponsor
- Logo space on the Event Posters. 100 posters are distributed heavily in Downtown and the surrounding Midland area. (Deadline January 15)
- Logo space on Event Banner on the Downtown Midland Facebook Page – event boosts typically reach 5K+ engagement impressions
- Tags in Facebook posts: we have 11K+ Followers. Posts without boosts reach anywhere from 100-1,000 people per post. Post with boosts typically reach 20K+ impressions. Two posts with sponsor tags will be boosted.
- Logo on Event Banner on DowntownMidland.com
- Logo on Event Post on DowntownMidland.com
- Mention in Event Press Release
- Logo on sponsor thank you signs to be posted at the carriage pick up/drop off location (Deadline January 31).
- Logo on Thank You Banners on each side of the Horse Drawn Carriage Rides on Friday & Saturday as the carriage makes rounds throughout Downtown.
- Must send high resolution copy of logo (or graphic) to fit 2 x 2 ft. square (Deadline January 31)
Questions? Please call (989) 837-3330 or email Lacey Todd