Meet Your Merchants
The Midland Downtown Business Association will be hosting the Meet Your Merchants event on Saturday, March 11, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. This event is a chance for the community to discover what makes our Downtown Midland so unique!
During this event there are lots of fun ways you can meet the wonderful people of Downtown Midland – it’s truly a friendly neighborhood of stores and restaurants that really care about our community! Meet our store owners, find out about their business, discover new things about our community, and have fun at the same time!
Come and discover what makes Downtown Midland so UNIQUE!
- Andrea’s Closet (134 W. Main) - Get first pick of our new spring merchandise! Indoor sidewalk sales! Every qualifying purchase will earn you $ to spend on your next purchase!
- Mr. Moustache’s Phone Repair (124 Townsend)
50% off all in stock Tempered Glass screen protectors.
- Rays Bike Shop (301 McDonald)
Hourly flat tire repair clinic & bring your bike for a FREE safety inspection!
- Peel ‘n Pare (121 E. Main)
Our 40 year celebration continues with Michigan made treats including Cherry Republic, Sleeping Bear Farms & Traverse City Cherry Coffee. Specials all day!
- Grape Beginnings Winery (244 E. Main)
Visit us for these great specials: 20% off merchandise, $2.00 off menu items, & 3 complimentary wine samples.
- Ways To Wellness (122 W. Main)
Come in and experience our philosophy, “Think Well, Live Well, Be Well,” with product demonstrations and free mini events.
- Imagine That! (147 E. Main)
Sample goodies while you watch demonstrations by our talented artists.
- Lil’ Pear Tree (222 E. Main)
WIOG will broadcast live to kick off our NEW Flower Petal Jewelry! Sample Cheeky Cheesecake and Live Oak Coffeehouse’s coffee!
- Heather ‘n Holly (228 E. Main)
Heather ‘n Holly will have samples of more than 50 of our delicious, unique sweets. Every purchase made during the event will also receive a 10% discount and guests can enter to win a gift basket!
- Pizza Sam’s (102 W. Main)
Visit us during the event and enjoy any Large 1 item pizza for just $9.99 Plus tax.
- MI Float (213 E. Main)
Stop by MI Float for great music and special give-aways!
- Gift of Hope Boutique (135 Ashman)
We’ll have our fresh brewed Haitian coffee to enjoy while you browse our store full of beautiful handcrafted products made by women in our Gift of Hope business program. There will be a mini film series introducing the women who make our products and the impact each purchase makes in their lives!
- Michigan Brew Supply (128 Townsend)
Join owners, Matt & Nicole, for a home brewing demonstration! We’ll teach you all about making great beer at home. Click here to read more…
- Nepture Photography (135 Ashman)
Meet with the photographer and get 15% off all senior, family, or children’s portrait bookings during this event.
- Mercato di O&V (230 E. Main)
Mercato di O&V invites you to broaden your culinary horizons! Receive a sample bottle of
flavored olive oil or balsamic vinegar FREE with the purchase of any regular-size bottle.
- Ace Hardware (419 E. Main)
Buy 2 get 1 gallons of Valspar Optimus, Aspire, Clark+Kensington, & Ace Royal paint. Mix & match colors & finish. Free high-5 with purchase.
- Coyer Candle Co. (129 Ashman)
Sip, Snack, Shop + Save! We’ll provide coffee and snacks for you while you shop and offer a $2 coupon to be used on any purchases of $10! Our class instructor will also be hosting a free ‘tiny canvas’ class for kids throughout the day! Let the kids create while you shop! See you soon!
- Little Forks Outfitters (143 E. Main)
Come check out the new styles from Portland-based KEEN Footwear. Register to win a free pair of KEEN’s famous Newport H2 sandals, and receive a free gift with each KEEN purchase!
- Happy Pretty (132 E. Main) – New Spring Introductions; including Bella Notte, Linnea’s Lights, Sugar Paper, and Margot Elena. Enjoy 10% off your purchase of $30 or more.